Visual Bottle Inspection Machine is used for visual Inspection of filled bottles to checked for non required
foreign particles & leak checking and to ensures maintain quality standard of products as per requirements in
Pharmaceuticals & Foods Industries.
Inspection table is equipment consisting of a three-track conveyor with a hood with lighting arrangement and
visual inspection background of alternate black & white color. Inspection table have stainless steel structure with
moving S.S. slat chain. Structure made out of S. S. square pipe & supported on adjustable bolts.
The central conveyor belt brings the bottle from the capping machine conveyor. These bottles are automatically
bifurcated on the two adjoining conveyor belts & further on the side tables for operators sitting on either side of
the table. The operators in turn pick up the bottles & visually inspect the bottles in the alternate white & black
background to check for any partials in the liquid filled, sealed & breakage of bottle. After inspection, good
bottles are placed in the central track, which is transfer for labeling.
Salient Features :
- Designed as per cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- A machine structure is made from AISI 304 with matt finish.
- High-speed visual inspection with high output.
- Length can make as per customer requirement.
- PVC black & white board as per GMP norms
- Belt drives through gear motor with variable frequency drive.
- Provides guide for chain of UHMW self lubrication.
- Adjustable height of conveyor belt, to align with other machine of the line
- Self-alignment bearing for easy maintenance.
- Rigid Vibration free Construction for trouble free performance.
Technical Specification :
Model - PVBI-150
Direction of Movement - Left to Right
Output* - Up to 150 Containers/Minute
Number of Operator - Eight (4x2, Two Side Seated)
Power Consumption** - 0.5 HP / 220 Volts / 50 Hz.
Height of Conveyor** - 800 mm to 850 mm adjustable