AT-PLM Planetary Mixer is used in various applications such as Ointments, Pharmaceutical Creams, Cosmetic Creams,
Ceramics, Ink Pastes, Colour Pigments, Rubber, Compounds etc. Planetary Mixer is useful for thorough mixing
of ointments, creams, lotions, toothpastes etc. in sterile or non-sterile conditions.
- Intimate and homogeneous mixing of products is employed by planetary motion of beaters and centrally located homozeniser
- Product container provided with jacket to heat and cool for circulation of steam / cold water. Mixer is also
- designed to operate under vacuum to remove air entrapment in product during mixing.
- High speed dispenser suitable for homogenising the product with independent drive at the center of top dish
- Product bowl mounted on castor wheels for easy portability, washing & transporting mixed materials.
- Jacketted bowls available for heating or cooling of products during mixing.
- Provision to mix materials under vacuum for de-aeration purpose.
- Double beaters open type to cover full cross section of products in bowl.
- For ointments / paste / cream / lotions etc. high speed emulsifier provided for homogeneous mixing and to produce lustrous product.
- Scrapper of suitable design to avoid localized heating or cooling & ensure uniform mixing.
- Flameproof construction optional.
- Motorized drive assembly for lifting and lowering.
- Needs comparatively smaller area for installation.
- Electrical control panel with back up fuses and indicator lamps for easy process control.
- Contact parts of SS 304 Q. material. SS 316 construction optional.