AT-VS Vibro Sifter is used for sieving and grading of materials as per particle size. It used in pharmaceutical,
cosmetics, chemicals, food, plastics, paints, rubber any various other industries.
The machine is made compact, versatile and enclosed in stainless steel elegantly finished body, having a
vibrating motor, SS screen, inlet point and outlet drain. The material is fed through the inlet point located on the
top and dropped on the SS screen. Particles smaller than the mesh size of the screen passes down due to
vibratory action and discharged from the outlet drain.
Salient Features :
- Machine designed with cGMP standard.
- Machine structure is made from S.S.304 Quality.
- Powerful vibration by gyratory motion by special Vibro motor.
- Side outlet drain for easy discharge.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning screens.
- Provided with castor wheels for easy movement.
- Low noise level, low power consumptions.
- Can be attached to inline loading.
- Can be extended to double or triple deck sifting system
Technical Specification :
|Output- kg / hour||50 to 200||75 to 300||100 to 400||125 to 500||150 to 1000|
|Screen Diameter- mm.||500||750||915||1220||1524|
|Charging height- mm.||1190||1190||1190||1330||1250|
|Discharging height- mm.||750||750||750||700||740|
|Power consumption hp/kw||0.5 HP/415V||1HP/415V||1HP/415V||1HP/415V||2HP/415V|