AT-TD Tray Dryer is used for drying of wet granules, crystalline or coarse materials in pharmaceuticals,
chemicals, food and dairy Industries.
The machine is made versatile having an enclosed insulated chamber with door provided with gasket, trays,
electric heaters interlocked with blower, air inlet duct, moisture outlet duct and electric control unit. Trays are
placed on top of each other inside the chamber and heat transfer is done by uniform circulation of fresh and hot
air by electric heaters interlocked with blower and thus the materials from the top & to bottom dries
Salient Features :
- Machine structure is made from MS / SS.
- Trays made of SS / Aluminium.
- Minimum heat loss.
- Recirculating air system for uniform drying.
- Inlet air duct provided with filter and exhaust air damper for air flow controls.
- Interlocked heaters with blower prevent material from burning.
- Low speed blower prevents material from spreading.
- Control panel with digital temperature controller and process timer controller.
- Optional perforated trays.
- Optional mobile trolleys with castor wheels to load and unload the trays into the dryer.
Technical Specification :
|No. of Trays||12||24||48||96||192|
|Blower Motor||0.5HP||0.5HP||1HP||2HP||2HP x 2|
|Drying temp ©||45-90||45-90||45-90||45-90||45-90|
|No. of Doors||1||1||1||2||2|